Daily Archives: August 16, 2010
Clockwise from top left:
- Quick biscuits using this recipe– Very yummy!
- Jasper and Chris at swimming lessons
- Yoghurt with leatherwood honey – yum!
- A bit of cross stitch, I’m using motifs I downloaded from Needleprint, they are the set called Vierlander Motifs Volume 1.
- This week my ‘Free Friday’ was spent sewing a quilt top. My new strategy is to use the services of a long arm quilter to get some UFO’s finished and into use – lickety split.
- All the yarn for the rug project has been cut, bundled and stashed in a basket ready for hooking.
- I finally finished the crocheted blanket! I hope it gets lots of use by it’s new owner – baby Mietta.
- A shot of my work table last Friday morning – the radio is tuned to Classic FM, there’s coffee in the plunger and a day of sewing (and pilates class) is ahead of me.